India


What do you think when you hear "India" ? Yoga, Poverty, Sr. Theresa, "Tricky people" ? My 1st experience with India, is when I worked with Citibank. As a customer service, sometimes I have to help our colleague from NRI (Non Residents India) account, during India Independence Day. It is not a nice memory, instead it is a bad experience, especially with the food, because starting from that day until 13 October 2005, I always say "NO" to Indian food.

Until one day, when my previous company, Sun Life Financial Indonesia, sent me to Leadership program to Bangkok, where we meet with our colleague from other country within Asia, then my view about India started to change.

I looked from different lense but not for the food. I try to understand their culture, their religion and especially Yoga.

Then one day, I got the opportunity to visit India as a buyer for their handicraft exhibition which took place at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi...

Starting from that day, 12 October until now..., India is a place that I miss.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can you just follow the path and decide later the other path

Popular Posts