Birthday Greetings - 16 June




Hi birthday girl, try to have a silent moment today and amien for one great fact : God loves U


It has been a tradition in my family, birthday is something that you have to celebrate, because God has granted you another coming year to live. Therefore, we have to celebrate that day with surprising present, birthday cake and lovely dinner with the whole family.

Birthday, in my life, is a day where no tears, no sadness in my plate. It’s a day full of surprises and happiness; not to find a silent moment and do the contemplation.

Unfortunately, this year, for the first time in my life, God gave His present in different way. This time, tears and anger was in my plate. For the first time also, I regret that yesterday was my birthday.

Until I read all the greetings that I have from my friends and stopped at the above mesage.

For the first time in my life, when everybody was in their dreams, I took that moment as my contemplation moment. The moment when I let my mind traveled to every single path of my life, where the good meet the bad, where the happiest meet the sadness, where love and hate meet.

The moment when I realized that God has His own way to say He loves me more than I ever thought.

Comments

Popular Posts