The Truth and Serenity Prayer


It’s been more than a week that my eyes and my mind flew to the place that I’ve never known, not even exist in this world.

I thought that I have accepted but the truth is I’m still living in the “hope” world. Hoping that it is only in a dream, hoping that it’s only my imagination.

Whilst in fact, nothing can change the truth.

Yes, it’s 8 more days to go before the days come, where there’s only empty room, where there are only memories there …

And yes, it’s 8 more days before finally I watch the scene of my life through this prayer


God
Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change’
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
If I surrender to His will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
And supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.

Reinhold Niebuhr




Comments

surjit singh said…
Amen.
God bless.
surjit : you are most welcome. God bless you too

Popular Posts