You're Always On My Mind


This is an old song, the song that I heard when I was a kid.
I think my dad was the person who introduces me to this song, through the voice of Elvis Presley.

I’ve got this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3DXyfL3HX0 through plurkies world, when nethead share this to all of us, in early morning.


The voice of Willie Nelson and the quietness of the early morning was like a magic in my relaxing time, the time I’ve got the inspiration to write. Amazingly, at the same time also, I found the video of Willie Nelson collaborate with Diana Krall and Elvis Costello. I called it “Three Generations in One Song”.

Suddenly I realized that time has flies so fast, and left me a lot of mark in every stages of my life.

As my nephew said, I maybe old enough but I have the energy that the generation of mine may don’t have.

The span of time when Elvis Costelo’s sang this song and when he’s with Diana Krall was around 15 years, but the voice still the same, the spirit still the same.

Comments

Popular Posts