24 September 2007



"What is a friend?
I will tell you...it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself."
Frank Crane


It’s been 4 days after the incident happen to my friend. The incident that made me lives in uncertainty. It was so hard for me to see him and his team, especially because I know their hard works that they have put into that project.

For some reason, I lose my magic word. I felt like am in the transition world, a world before all the guessing, the prediction becomes real.

I was struggling with the feeling of losing my team mate, my partner in every game we play, my friend to share the burden of pressure.

I was afraid to open my eyes when morning comes, afraid that finally the days come. Afraid to close my eyes before I flew to my dream world, afraid that it was the last day we work as a team.

But during that those days, I could see that the proverb of “a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out” by Walter Winchell, was there.

Today is the 5th day, and I’m still struggling with that uncertainty even though the answer of the uncertainty has been given.

I still feel that am in the transition world .... Afraid that the answer that I heard was the voice I heard in my dream.

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice article
Anonymous said…
i wonder who you are, i see you picture you are so beautiful but your picture so small, can you put other photo so i can see you clearly

your admire
Anonymous said…
tere616, what does it mean ?
to the anonymous :

1. Thank you

2. Don't have other picture. But
anyway thank you for the
compliment

3. It's my name and my birth date

4. Why all of you have to wear a
mask ?
Anonymous said…
you'll never realize when your friendship on fire, take care

Popular Posts