God's law of LOVE

"LOVE ALL PEOPLE AS YOURSELF."
All Other Rules And Commandments Are Subordinate To This One Law,
And They Must Not Conflict With It.



Simple …. Just as simple as you blink your eyes. But to implement it, I believe no one in the world can do that. Even a saint can not do that.

I can easily say this law as easy as I close my eyes and hardly to forget since it’s become the foundation of my Christianity.

The truth, even though it’s become the foundation, it’s hard for me to love my “enemy”. The more I try to love my enemy, the more I found the bad things of my enemy. And at the end, the only left is how to “kill” her.

Yesterday, I learned something about God’s Law … “love my enemy”.

I still questioning my self, whether I can easily forget and still help someone who tried to take the benefit of my suffering. I don’t know …

I don’t know God’s purposes, but one thing that I know, He tried to teach me something, tried to show me something, tried to enrich my faith to Him.

Oh how I need God to be with me now. Come as a real person, so I can ask Him all these question of life, of my two days experience …

Why it is so difficult to get the answer, to get the understanding ….

Deep in my heart I know that the answer of my entire question is His law of “LOVE”. But how “LOVE” can be so cruel, can be so mean ?

Is this part of the meaning of His LOVE ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Tere, try to see the problem from your enemy's angle, why you become her enemy? won't make you to love her but at least you'll understand and not to hate her.
Trubby : Have try to see from her angle almost a year, and still can't understand. Just can't understand her point of view :-(
There is a thin line between love and hate and the truth is they are not opposite. They are related and can not be separated. Two sided of one coin.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according tho His purpose." (Roman 8:28)
socrates rudy sirait : can't agree more than you, yes there is a thin line, two side of one coin.

But if they were not separated, then why God only mention His Law "The law of Love ?"

Popular Posts