The Difference Between Courage and Strength

I was in my blog walking morning when I saw a review of Christie's blog, called 'Running on Sober'  when I read that she also have another blog called 'Words for The Weekend', a blog about inspiring words, quote, and I got into these beautiful words, by Unknown Author or by David L. Griffith.

I have gone through a lot of difficulties in my life recently, some still going on and some of it I am able to manage it. I know how hard it is to overcome the difficulties, to stay sober and not to let myself drown in sorrow.


Maybe it is a cliche but I may say that sometimes or if I may say most of the time, just by letting myself in silence and listened to God's voice, it the best medicine for the pain.

The message can be through anything, and words is one of the thousand God's way. Through the beautiful words is how I felt  God deliver His message.

Thus when I read these beautiful words, I feel like God whispered in my ears to stay strong and be brave to start a new journey of my life. A new journey that needs a courage

It takes strength to be certain
It takes courage to have doubts

It takes strength to fit in,
It takes courage to stand out.

It takes strength to feel a friend's pain,
It takes courage to feel your own pain

It takes strength to hide your own pains,
It takes courage to show them.

It takes strength to stand guard,
It takes courage to let down your guard.


It takes strength to conquer,
It takes courage to surrender.


It takes strength to endure abuses,
It takes courage to stop them.

It takes strength to stand alone,
It takes courage to lean on friend.

It takes strength to love,
It takes courage to be loved.

It takes strength to survive.
It takes courage to live. 

Comments

Popular Posts