Circle of the Past

It’s been quite a long time since my last posting. I just felt that I can’t write even though I have a lot of things that I want to put it into words. It seems that it is easier to up date my facebook status instead of share my thought through writing.

During my hiatus period, something strange happened to me, God suddenly sent my old friends from the past to reach me, through His mystifying way, that remind me of my past dream.

So, in my hiatus period, I read a lot of book, I watched people through different lens; I studied everyday life with different angle, and put all of it into words.

I’m not finish yet, but finally I have started it and this time I have made my choice, I won’t let it go, I won’t burry it, I want to rekindle my dream. I want to give a meaning to myself, to my own life. So, one day, when I have a chance to look back at my world, I will remember it with smile.

Long time a go when I was in college, I was dreaming to be a journalist and at that time I became a stringer journalist. As I’ve stated several times, I think that period was the best time of my career at the corporation world.

So, when I have to make a choice to bury and forgotten my dream to be a journalist based on a silly reason, a reason that I also never regret it – since it was my choice – I’ve decided that someday I’ve to find my way back to my dream.

In reality, I’ve never forgotten my dream; I always bring back the memory of that beautiful dream to the surface.

Therefore, when out of nowhere God told me “Here, I show you the way” suddenly my circle of the past came and embrace me.

Circle of the Past, where years ago, I used to live. Circle of the Past, where words are my life. Circle of the Past where the imagination, the black and white color is my friends. Circle of the Past when every single moment has their own story.

Well, I’m still working to make my dream come true, but I think I’m on the right track, back to the old time, where words, people’s faces, culture, life, are my friends.

Comments

Pojok Hablay said…
You are lucky. To have dreams and keep it! Really.

Popular Posts