Genie's lamp - 3 Wishes


Underneath your blackest emotions,
Far above your brightest wishes,
Stands a world for you to hold.

by Samael - Goodreads



‘If you found a magic lamp what 3 wishes would you ask theGenie for? What would each mean to you? No wishing for extra wishes.’

If God gave me those kind of magic lamp, what am going to ask for? Certainly, I am going to ask for happiness, wealth and health. But how do I have to translate these three words into reality?

Nothing is more joyful than to see my two daughters succeed in their life.  They were my world, the purpose of my life in these world.  Will ask nothing only succeed and happiness for my two lovely daughters.

The second wishes is Health. If God will grant me His beautiful love, I will ask Him that when the time comes, I want to die peacefully without having to go through a prolonged illness. Only that simple request, nothing more.

And the last one is Wealth. There are no words that can describe the criteria of riches. Every human being has their own definition of wealth. Well, I don’t ask to become a millionaire, I just ask God to give me the capability to finance myself and my two beautiful daughters.


A wishes without extra wishes …..

Comments

tiffany said…
Hi Juina,
I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog. Do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks

Tiffany
Tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

Popular Posts