A story about "16 Blocks (Widescreen Edition)"


People can change ….

That was the statement from “16 Blocks” movie. It was not a drama movie. In fact it was a suspense thriller movie, where the story always end up with a good guy be a hero.

However, this time, it’s different. It was the bad guy who became a Hero. A happy ending movie where my tears were waiting to see the world.

I had tried to find a similar story in my real life but still can’t find one. Or is there one left outside that I did not know ?

Anyway, it is not the point that I want to stress on here. The point I want to stress on is the courage to change. Like the courage of the bad guy have in the movie. The courage to be honest to himself.

Sometimes in life, we have to be honest to ourselves. By having the courage to say that, we have taken the wrong decision. By having the courage to say that, we have changed. By having the courage to say that, we need that “honesty” in our relationship.

The kinds of courage that grow up people do not have, where the absolute meaning of “honesty” just likes a strange word.

People can change. …; Yes, I have changed.

I have to admit that I want to spend more time with my children, seeing them watching their movie, listen to their story, watching them do their homework….

I have to admit that my decision to enter the corporation world was not an easy thing. It was a tough decision, where I have to put my dignity far away in the corner.

I have to admit that I do not have the courage to say to my best friend that she has changed just because of the name of “promotion”. Have to admit that I was there far away before she was there.

I have to admit that I have changed some of my life style, the reminder I have got from my investment friend before I resigned 6 months ago.

People can change …; Yes, I do believe it…

The bad guy became a Hero…who says that it was impossible…?

Anyway… the statement at the end, made me “contemplate”...

Comments

Popular Posts