Christmas Eve

I'm dreaming tonight
Of a place I love
Even more than I usually do.
And although I know
It's a long road back
I promise you, I'll be home for Christmas.

You can count on me.
Please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree.
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love-light gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas, If only in my dreams.






I always have a dream to be home for Christmas…
A wish that I always whisper in every Christmas Eve…

Until last night, during the Christmas Eve Mass
When I looked my beautiful little daughter be an angel
When I watched her pretty sister sat nicely along the Mass
I realized that He actually made my dream come true ..

He gave me the most precious gift I’ve ever have in my life.

And during my Christmas prayer,
All I asked only the strength to hug, to trust and to love

And to live with my dream, .. be home for Christmas

... Christmas Eve, 24 December 2006





Comments

Popular Posts