The Day


There are moments in life
When we need to trust blindly in intuition
The Zahir
Paulo Coelho



It’s about time now to find out the answer of my intuition
The answer that will led my path to my new world

I’m waiting for this day for almost 3 weeks,
Dreaming, Imagining, Plotting all the situation
Three weeks in nutshell

Feel nothing, no disappointment, no happiness, no sadness,
None … neutral ….

So …
Let’s face the world and bring my old world back again.
The world that I always aim for ….

And this is the song for today, the song that I got from my Barry Manilow

Just one voice singing in the darkness,
All it takes is One Voice
Singing so they hear what’s on your mind
And when you look around you’ll find
There’s more than
One Voice singing in the darkness,
Joining with your One Voice

Each and every note another octave,
Hands are joined and fears unlocked.
If only One Voice would start it on its own,
We need just One Voice facing
The unknown,
And then that One Voice would never be alone

It takes that One Voice
It takes that One Voice
Just One Voice singing in the darkness,
All it takes is One Voice
Shout it out and let it ring.
Just One Voice
It takes that One Voice and everyone will sing

Comments

Popular Posts