The Sky is The Limit


Phew … it is easy to say, but difficult to realized that finally the sky has the limit when the time is come.

I always believe that stranger that come across our life, or job opportunities which knock my front door, is part of God’s plan to enrich ourselves as a human being.

Well …. It’s about time to move on now …. Time to deal with “The sky is the limit” again.

Can’t wait to play with my beloved blue sky ..

Yup … after more than 10 years dealing with operational things, I’ve got an offering to drag myself to the nutshell, 180 degrees with operational things; The offering of heading a new division; the division where everybody were skeptical that it will work in telecommunication industry.

Can’t say anything yet, it’s still too early to judge. I just pray to God to still give me the passion and the spirit to make the changes, where the sky is the limit.

Comments

surjit singh said…
Yes Tere 616, you have the capability and you will be successful.
My best wishes.
Surjit : Hi .. how are you ? You're back ? Thank you ...
Unknown said…
Some thing new will always lift your spirits and your attitude can build your passion. Best wishes and great to have you back!!:-)
Unknown said…
Some thing new will always lift your spirits and your attitude can build your passion. Best wishes and great to have you back!!:-)
GJ : Yes, it's lift my spirits and build my passion. But am still afraid. LOL ...

Love to be with you all again :-)

Popular Posts