A Letter from My Lil One


I was on my way to the office when suddenly I spotted a pink envelope with Power Puff Girl sticker and a note “It’s just for You Mom !!” from Your Daughter.

I thought it was her previous letter that he sent me during Hallmark’s Mother’s day, but by looking into the new Power Puff Sticker, I couldn’t stop myself not to open it.

Then voila:


I wish to sing a duet with My Mother

Dear Mom,
Happy Mother’s day ! I know today you must go to work but before u go to work please read this letter.
Thanks mom for all thing you gave me.
I wouldn’t have nothin’ if I didn’t have you.
You always work hard for us.
I just want you to know that I love you so much and I just want to say thanks for everything you gave me, thanks for always love me.
Thank you Mom and HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY.

.. Then a note “Look at the Back”

A Bunny Paper with a note “Happy Mother’s Day !!” Now you can go to work.


And suddenly I’m in heaven.
My lil one woke up this morning, hug me and said Happy Mother’s Day.
And when am busy with my make up, she put her letter in my bag.
And I just found it on my way to the office.


Comments

seputar ebook said…
"Now you can go to work",
now, thats cute.. :)
Mystery Shopper : Yup, and I laugh when I remember that words :-)

Popular Posts