The Worst Common Flu


It’s been a long time ago when the common cold stop by and teasing me. After I practiced my yoga, it seems that “common cold” lost his appetite to do his favorite thing. Until last Friday, the lovely “common cold” suddenly stops by at my house and play around with me.

It is almost a week, I’m suffering of common cold. I can’t sleep well, can’t taste the macaroni schotel even though I put a lot of cheese in and top of it. The worst thing is I have put aside my wishes to taste the sweetness of chocolate and strawberry ice cream and Vietnamese coffee……

@#$&*%$#@#*&%#@#$%&*(*&^^%$#@#$%$##@@

We went to Cali Deli yesterday and my face just like “Pluto hunger for the big bone” when I look into the drink list menu …..

The worst part is I could not take the common flu medicine, like decolgen. Suddenly, my body reaction to that medicine was unbelievable, my eyes suddenly like a sparing partner of Mike Tyson…

Wish this nightmare will go away .......

Comments

Popular Posts