Another Dare Game

I read at my neighborhood blog this morning, she quotes one of the French film (again). The story as usual about LOVE, but this time, LOVE comes with different angle. LOVE come through a “Dare Game” and ended with tragic tragedy.

Here I quote a little part of the story from
her blog “Their friendship is symbolized by a tin merry-go-round toy that goes from one to the other. The one who holds the toy has to also take a dare. The dare grows from talking dirty in the class, to crash a wedding-buffet, and as time goes by it grows bolder and riskier and without realizing it the two have become bonded with each other and heavily in love with each other without words, still with the dares they exchange throughout their lives…..

Have to thank
silverlines because she made me remember to the text that I had received sometimes-long time ago.

It’s about a friendship “For me, nowadays, you are the only friend I have. Some friends just stop by to be a friend because of their hidden agenda, it seems that they were my friend but in fact, they’re not. You are a friend indeed.”

I thought that my friend had a “blue day” that time, but reading silverlines blog from of “La vie en rose”, took me to another film of my day with my friend from the old time.

We never play “Dare Game” ; our game is “Dare to hurt”. Hurt each other is something that became our habit. Both of us have a specialty in saying something that will knock off each other . That habit become years and years.

We never realized that “lovely” habit, until one day we asked ourselves why our friend always asks the same question if they met one of us alone. Then we realized that for more than 10 years, our beautiful habit had bonded us with LOVE.

Even though we fight like hell, we always try to find each other if we had a problem or share a good news. I always run to my beloved friend to tell my sadness and my happiness. I always run to my fighting partner to find a sparing partner to discuss my task. And vice versa.

We always questioning our insane relationship but we never find the answer. We always questioning our lives would be if one of us had to fly away first meet our God, and as before, we could not find the answer.

Maybe the answer because my fighting partner has a strength in delivering the input as fast as digesting the information, based on the leadership analysis recently.

Maybe the answer because we never pretend to be somebody else when we play our game ….

Maybe because of God’s Mystery….

Every day, God gives us, as well as the sun,
a moment when it is possible to change anything
that is causing us unhappiness.
The magic moment is the moment when
a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ can change our whole existence.
Every day, we try to pretend that we do not see
that moment, that it does not exist,
that today is the same as yesterday
and that tomorrow will be the same too.
However, anyone who pays close attention to
his day will discover the magic moment.
It might be hidden in the instant
That we put the key in the door in the morning,
in the moment of silence after supper,
in the thousand and one things
that appear to us to be the same.
This moment exists, a moment in which
all the strength of the stars flows through us
and allow us to perform miracles

..By The River Piedra
I Sat Down and Wept
Paulo Coelho

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad that the movie brought back good ol' memories .. :D
silverlines :
Yeah...the good ol' memories that never fade ... LOL

Popular Posts