Ecky and Her Tag


I should have written this a month ago but for some reason I couldn’t do it and since I always remember her Tag (feel like I owe her), so this is my thought.

If you asked me which part in my life that I would like to return, I would say that I would like to return to every part of my life.

Every season has their own memory and so is my life. Every stage in my life has their own memory, good and bad.

But in all the stages that I’ve been through, if God give me a chance to return, then I’ll choose the age when I was in high school, between 16 – 18 y.o.

The reason ?

The reason is because there are a lot of opportunity happened in that period where I ignore.

I wish I could be more serious in my English and France course, more serious in my study, instead of take for granted my mom effort in putting me into that course.

If I learned my France seriously then it must be easier for me to take scholarship in France, to be France translator, to introduce my company.

I also wish I could be more serious in taking the photography lesson from my beloved dad. I should learned how to print the photo, how to play in his dark room.

He introduced me to the world of photography through his camera but as usual, I didn’t even put my interest on his entire story of photography.

I wish I could be at that age again, and this time I could maximize the opportunity instead of let it go like before.

…….. and this time, I have to pass this opportunity to my other friends ….Dini, John, Rhymee and Xun



Comments

Xun said…
Thanks for tagging.

RecentlyI have been thinking my blogging friends (no more than what I can count with my fingers), sorry have been out of touch for so long.

It is a beautiful post. I agree with you. I want to learn so much, photography, drawing, parenting, foreign lauguages, programming.

Made many mistakes in life, so I am not sure I want to go back to every part of my past. But definitely, every interesting aspect of life
Xun said…
Thanks for tagging.

RecentlyI have been thinking my blogging friends (no more than what I can count with my fingers), sorry have been out of touch for so long.

It is a beautiful post. I agree with you. I want to learn so much, photography, drawing, parenting, foreign lauguages, programming.

Made many mistakes in life, so I am not sure I want to go back to every part of my past. But definitely, every interesting aspect of life
Xun said…
sorry for double posting. I do not know why it happened

Popular Posts