Colorfull

People says that I’m blind when I’m giving my judgement about India.

Yes…at certain level, I’m blind. I didn’t see the bad things about India, the bad things about the “stereo type” of Indian people.

I closed my eyes and “open” it only for the good things, something that I want to remember with lovely memories.

Taj Mahal, Humayun’s Tomb, Hyderabad, Birla’s Mandir Temple in Hyderabad, Mecca Masjid, Agra, Pragati Maidan, Janpat, Qutab Minar, India Gate, Agra Red Forth….

Sari, Krishna Pearl, Colorfull of the bangles, necklace, earings, The food…

The old car, the old bus, the crow, bajaj…

Being there as a visitor of their Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair, really open my eyes about that country.

The country that I read from the book of Sr Theresa, the country that I heard from my friends…

I promise to myself that I will go back again…

It’s lovely…and if you ask me what is the most thing I remember about India….I will say…the colorfull of their handicraft, their sari.., their Hinduism.

Comments

Popular Posts