The best thing of being alone




What is my best thing of being alone ? … a question I got from www.zaads.com this morning.

I know the answer straight away; I can let my mind fly away to every single part of my fantasy, meet my fairy tale where the prince kisses the princess with his eternal kiss.

Too childish ?

Maybe, but that is the only time I can be what I want, imagining every single thing, through the music that I heard, through the book that I read, through the picture that brings me to my past world.

Being alone, just me and myself, me and my inner self, the grown up meet the kids, the west meet the east.

As a mother and a working mom, nothing that I’m longing for except the time for being alone, the time where I can re-charge my self, where I can let go my worries, so I would be able to face the world.

So, what is my best thing of being alone … the answer is my imagination ….

Comments

surjit singh said…
Yes I fully agree with you,Tere616.One must have appointment with one's ownself during the day to contemplate and recharge.
"Sometimes, simply by sitting, the soul collects wisdom."
Thanks for sharing another good post.
God bless.
Surjit : yup, just simply by sitting and the soul collects the wisdom .. thanks for adding that into my post. God Bless you too

Popular Posts