Memorable Meal ....



Another question from Zaads … “what was your memorable meal, with whom you share it, and what made it so wonderful …”



A simple question, isn’t it ? But when I try to answer that question, I could not make my choice, I have a bunch of memorable meal, you can name it start from breakfast up to dinner …; I also have a bunch of friends and not-forgotten my family where I share my meal …

Then the next reaction is, so just pick the most memorable and whom I share it, isn’t it ?

No …, the purpose of the questions for me is at the last question ...’what made it so wonderful’.

Because the reason that makes the meal was so memorable lying into what made it so wonderful ..; the feeling, the emotion that come along at that time. ..

It’s just a simple a cup of gelato – if it can consider as a meal – but the ambience, the story, true friend that accompany me, was memorable for me. Sitting in front of the fountain, listen to the sound of the water, and taste the sweet of hazelnut gelato, share our thinking, or just tease each other … was so beautiful …

Get together at our fresh-room at the office, having my traditional choice of meal, rise, pecak lele fish and sambal, watching ceriwis – our favorite TV program – laugh together with my team; listen to their comment … was so relaxing ….

A cozy place, beneath the sky, the light only came from the candle burner, having a heart to heart conversation …. I couldn’t expect more … the ambience, the story that we share, all of it replaced the name of the meal …

Dinner at home, surrounding by my lovely daughter, my husband, my mom and dad, share our own story for the day …. It was also made my dinner time memorable …

Therefore, if somebody ask me again, what is your memorable meal, for sure my answer is I don’t have memorable meal, but I have memorable memories, memorable time during I’m having my meal ….

Like I said before, not the meal that makes it memorable, but the feeling, the emotion was the main factor of that meal become memorable.

I thank God to give me that moment, a bunch of moment that I can remember it with smile.

What was my memorable meal ? A lot …. I can not count it, but I can share it with happiness because all of it was so memorable …


Comments

Popular Posts