Eternal Soul

For The Soul there is neither birth nor death. The soul that is will never cease to be. It is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. It is not slain when the body is slain (Gita, Chapter 2, Verse 20).

No one ever knows when the soul leaves the body and moved to another body; no one ever knows…

But when the times come for my soul to move to another body, I don’t people to lament, I want people to rejoice, like they rejoice a new baby born.

I know it’s sound ridiculous, but I don’t want to lose the opportunity to put my wishes in written.

Today … I’m starting with the flower, I don’t want purple orchid flower, I want red roses, white lily and jasmine everywhere. I want the altar and Maria statue decorate with that 3 flowers….

I don’t want people come to the mass wearing a black dress, I want them wearing their colorfull dress, like they come to a wedding party.

The last one … I want my body to be cremate and spread the dust at the sea…so wherever they go they can send me flower.

... There are plenty things to do … I haven’t finished yet..but at least I have started the 1st step.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Reminding you, any relationship or love, with human, with yourself, with God, require a mutual regard and behave toward each other. It is not ones’ direction of what is desired and undesired.

A faith of an ism or religion is also require complete trust of some one concept or set of beliefs. Cherry picking is actually disregarding the ism itself. Are you sure you are in total conviction of dharma, karma, moksha, and caste system. Unless otherwise, this only part of your journeys to find the truth, keep running

Popular Posts