A story about "Bee Season"


Worth consuming or Not worth consuming ?

These 2 questions are always hanging around like a bee in my mind everytime I watch a movie.

When I watched this movie “Bee Season”, I have to admit that this is a difficult one to judge.

90 % of the story was about the 4 people in that movie, the father, the mother, the daughter and the son, picturing their own restlessness. It’s quite difficult to find the relation between each person “restlessness”.

But one thing that I found out from that movie, something real, that we always keep our own “restlessness” within our selves. We never open it to the closest person of ours.

Worth consuming or not worth consuming ? One thing that I know…it’s difficult to understand this movie but it is worth to learn something from “Bee Season”, something that can enrich our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts