The Unspoken Word


… It’s not easy to keep your heart as it is, no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you instructed your logic not to turn into impulsive one.

It’s not easy to stay closer whilst at the same time have to keep a distance. It’s not easy to put it as an unspoken word. As the words never be into a sentence, as you don't need a word to translate the look of the eyes.

You only need a music, a song without a lyric, since the music itself is the word of the look of the eyes.

Someday I hope you find your own song, like I find mine, where the unspoken word turns into a song without a lyric.


The way you look tonight
(Tony Bennet)

Some day, when I’m awfully low,
When world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you ..
And the way you look tonight

Yes you’re lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart ..
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely … never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm,
Won’t you please arrange it ?
‘Cause I love you … Just the way you look tonight.





Comments

Popular Posts