AUTHORITY - the 1st battle

Know how to use enemies for your own profit.
You must learn to grab a sword not by its blade, which would cut you, but by the handle, which allows you to defend yourself.
The wise man profits more from his enemies, than a fool from his friends.
(Baltasar Gracian, 1601 - 1658)

Above is the quotation I took from "POWER", the book that I bought several years ago.
Lucky that I have that book.
After experiencing with a gang who stabbed me in the back, there's nothing else to start the battle, my own battle.

Today is the 1st day when I will kill my enemy bit by bit.
I have planed my battle while I'm watching "Teaching Mrs Tingle", playing with my yahoo game. I planed several scenarios.

I’ll not kill my enemy in a rude way but I’ll transform my enemy into far more reliable subjects.

The first time in my life, in my career, I’m doing this.No other choice, either I’ll be dead or my enemy.

Comments

Popular Posts