Today Agenda



My schedule today and am still fighting to accomplish it all. Silly huh ?

Finish the requirement for RFP, staff capacity calculation, finish customer care plan for the next five years, lunch with my fighting, inspiration old friend, meeting with call center outsource vendor, press conference at Niko hotel and English course.

Hm ... the 4th, 5th and 6th, all of it was so hard to manage. Having lunch at 12.00 then have to rush to Niko hotel at the latest by 1.30 pm while at 2.30 pm have another meeting with outource vendor.

From the above three, the 4th is something that I longing for. Haven't seen my friend for several weeks. Our friendship is like a vitamin for me. Both of us have plan to this lunch for almost two weeks. Both of us have a tight schedule.

Wish that fairy good mother do something with her magic wand.

Comments

Popular Posts