A story about "Take the Lead"

by Liz Friedlander

Fascination – Nat King Cole
.. The opening song at the ballroom dance competition ..

It was fascination
I know
And it might have ended at the start
Right then, at the start
Just a pacing glance
Just a brief romance
And it might have gone
On my way
Empty hearted

It was fascination
I know
Seeing you alone
With the moonlight above
Then I touch your hand
And next moment
I kiss you
Fascination turned to love

It was fascination
I know
Seeing you alone
With the moonlight above
Then I touch your hand
And next moment
I kiss you
Fascination turned – to – love

Watching this film, reminds me of my wishes, learn Tango
Adopted from the true story of Pierre Dulain, a dance teacher, who taught a group of in-detention kids to reform themselves through ball dance class, where nobody believes that he would succeed, was something different. Especially because most of the films like “encouraging to something that no one believe” are in the sport area, for not to say all.

It was nice to learn Rock, the astonished boy, finally could make a good decision for himself – be a follower of a gang – to be someone who’s responsible for his own life.

Learned the philosophy, that the man lead the steps but it is also depends on the woman, whether she trust the man to lead the step, that the choice and trust play the important things of the beautiful dance. While at the same time, the man learned to respect the woman.

It’s not a boring movie, full of beautiful dance like Tango, Fox Trot and Ballroom dance.

Oh .. I envy people who could Tango …

Comments

Popular Posts