A Wish .....


... Who brushes
Your life
Leaving
An eternal imprint

… Who lets you fly
When you need to
But brings you back
When you soar too far



Have this when I googling an image …. And I feel like this is an answer of my hundred questions last night.

I know that I don’t have to think or let the evil take me to the negative side of the world and I don’t know whether the evil finally take me to that part … the only thing that I know is my helpless feeling to put together the puzzle into a clear picture.

Human is not like a picture where we can consume it with our own imagination, with our own understanding through the color and the senses of the picture.

Human is far beyond there, where their voice, their laugh, their cry, their face can have thousand meaning …

And when it comes to understanding a “feeling”, then we have to put that all puzzle into one, we have to put all the voice, the laugh, the face, the words into one clear picture.

But it’s how God create us, so we can have thousand exposure, thousand evidence, thousand emotions before finally we find our “friend” who really a “friend”.

And maybe it’s how God asked us, not to use our “mask” when we give our self to a “friend”, a “true friend”, because our friend don’t deserve our “thousand” faces, our friend is someone who deserve our honest, sincere face.

And maybe it’s how God give human a “dream”, so we can dream to finally meet our “true friend” somewhere out there ….. ; a wish like this song ....



Like a lover the morning sun
Slowly rises and kisses you awake
Your smile is soft and drowsy
As you let I play upon your face
Oh how I dream I might be like the morning sun to you

How I envy a cup that knows your lips
Let it be me, my love
And a table that feels your fingertips
Let it be me, let me be the one
Put an end to these lonely days and nights
Without you

Like a lover the river wind
Slides and ripples
Its fingers through your hair
Upon you cheek it lingers
Never having known a sweeter place
Oh how I dream I might be like the river wind to you

Like a lover the velvet moon
Shares your pillow and watches while you sleep
Its light arrives on tiptoe
Gently taking you in its embrace
Oh how I dream I might be like the velvet moon
How I dream I might be like the morning sun
How I dream I might be like the river wind the river wind
How I dream how I dream I dream
I might be with you

How I envy a cup that knows your lips
Or a table that feels your fingertips
How I dream how I dream how I dream how I dream
I might be with you
(by jane monheit - like a lover)

Comments

Popular Posts