Turtle Dove

... As long as we have each turtle dove, we'll be friends forever ...



Yesterday I watched Home Alone 2 with my little one. We have watched this movie several times, sometimes we stop it in the middle but other times we just watch it with the same laugh at the same scene.

Until yesterday, I noticed a conversation about loneliness and trust ( sounds that I have write about trust several times in my blog ). Precisely these are the dialog between Kevin and the lady “bird”:

Kevin : … If you need somebody to trust, you can trust on me
The lady : … Don’t make promises that you cannot keep


This dialog sounds familiar to me. I remember my discussion of this issue. In the middle of our wishy-washy talk, suddenly this issue appears like a shooting star.

Trust and Promises, are the two important things in a relationship. Start from that two, the relationship becomes a strongest relationship. It could be in marriage life or it could be in a friendship, but wherever you go, all start from that two.

I cannot promise you something that I know that I cannot give you
Its fine and its better be like that, otherwise I will loose you

The truth is, every single person in this universe needs that promise. Infusions that make a relationship stay strong when they struggle through their happiness and sadness.

However, we cannot deny that to be able to give that promise, we need the courage, to say that I trust you, that I trust you as my true friend, no matter how war we go we are still be friends ..…..

Otherwise, than it will vanish like a mist, like a wave meets the sands, like this song by Damien Rice, a sound track of Closer:



And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her skies

I can’t take my eyes off you
I can’t take my eyes off you
I can’t take my eyes off you
I can’t take my eyes off you
I can’t take my eyes off you
I can’t take my eyes

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We’ll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower’s daughter
The pupil in denial

Did I say that I loved you ?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind ?

I can’t take my mind off you
I can’t take my mind
My mind, my mind
‘Till find somebody new

Comments

pepenks said…
I share the same believe as yours...
Trust is the one that should exist in anykind of relationship, either personally or professionally.
You lose that and it only become interaction..

Cheers,
Anonymous said…
Nice blog;-)


Greeting from Batam
-nana-
http://syafrina-siregar.blogspot.com
http://syafrinasiregar.multiply.com
pepeng : yes, so true, when we lost it, the only left is only interaction.

Nana : Thank you. Just finished your latest book. Will share my view in my blog.

Popular Posts