My Internet Connection - My Half Life

Finally, after suffer for more than 4 days; my internet connection is back ….
It’s funny live without the internet, like only of your half body live.

Every night I went home, it becomes a habit for me to turn on my laptop and internet. However, for the last 4 days, I felt that something missing in my life.
Lucky that my friend ask me to watch a movie …otherwise it become a nightmare.
I know that I can read my pile of book, but put it that as my number 1 activity after went back from office …phew, it’s not a good idea.

Internet connection at the office ?

Yes, I do have internet connection at the office, but office is not a place to play a game, besides my tight schedule, which makes me even, could not read my “official mail”.

Anyway … my life is back …
I can write again, visit my friend at flixster, read my other community news, and read my buddies blogger post.

Comments

Popular Posts