My Heaven




My heaven is the day when I walk along the white sandy beach while the sun decided to stay for a while in earth.

Heaven is where I can sit quietly and listen to the sound of the waves meet the white sandy beach, where the blue color of the sea call me to play with their waves.

My heaven is where I walk along the white sandy beach while the sun decided to leave the earth and leave his yellow mark to the sky.

Heaven is where I can sit quietly and watch the sun gives his good bye to me, where the yellow color of the sky told me to hold my breath for a while.

My heaven is where the full moon and the song of the night, hand in hand playing the concert in the coldness of Ubud village.

Heaven is the time of hibernating, where there’s only me and no one else, where the left heart talk with the right heart.

Heaven is where I can sit quietly under the clear full moon and listen to the concert of cricket and frog.

Heaven is the time where I’m back to my nutshell and let the scene of my life pass by in front of me in black and white color.

Heaven is the time I beg to God, to return me back to my “old” life, to the day when life is like in fairy tale.

Heaven is the time I cried and ask God to take all the mistakes away from me, the time I need God to tell me that I’m strong enough to walk alone …

Heaven is the time when I looked into the eyes of my daughters and found their truly love in me. Heaven is the time when I heard their voice and feel their hug.

Comments

Popular Posts