Trust

… Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel.
And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too – even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re failing ….

(Tuesdays with Morrie, page 61)


I remember my discussion with my friends about this subject. Some of my friends told me how naïve am I, because of my blindness trust to a “stranger”.

They have warned me several times in my several stages of my life, and yet, I did not change. I always put my blindness trust to a “stranger”. Moreover, as expected, at the end, I always find that my decision to trust a “stranger” was a mistake.

I remember they always told me to listen to the voice inside me, to believe what I feel, instead of ignoring that feeling. They always remind me that we were grown up people, so I have to stop using my “children” lens.

One thing that I know, it’s hard to believe what I feel, because it makes me to always questioning people in every things they do. The language that they are using, their body language, their smile, everything …

But as my friend told me, so I said to myself “Welcome to the grown up people world”

So, what should I do ? I think it’s about time to close my eyes and listen to my feeling ....

Comments

Popular Posts