Life Lesson Wishes


What life lesson do you wish you’d learned earlier ?

I’ve got this question from Zaads. A question that makes me withdrawn myself and ask this bunch of questions to myself.

If God gave me a chance to rewind my life, back from the beginning, will I do it differently ? Which part of my life that I would like God to give me earlier ? Am I happy with my life ? …

This time I can’t answer my own question. The questions that pop out in my mind, lead to another question and to another question …..

Sometimes, in the hardest time of my life, I wish God gave me the other version of my current life.

But, there’s a time in my happiest time, I wish God to lengthen the happiness, wish that day never end and always be there.

Therefore if God asked me what life lesson that I wish to learn earlier, my answer is there’s none in my life I want to learn earlier. All the lessons that God gave to me at every stage in my life makes my life colorful and meaningful.

What I have now, is too precious to change … ; and I do belief that even though I ask God to give me the lesson earlier, I will find another wish to be given earlier than I have before.


"A good question is never answered. It is not a bolt to be tightened into place,
but a seed to be planted and to bear more seeds toward the hope of greening the landscape of idea."
Henry David Thoreau

Comments

Popular Posts